The Clarendon Springs Hotel (c 1835) is the centerpiece of the Village. Sitting back on rolling lawns, shaded by huge maples and black locusts and accented by a reflection pond and fountain, this elegant example of early New England hospitality is ready for restoration. It is constructed of brick and has been used for the past 35 years for showing and warehousing antiques. The interior (with the exception of temporary partitions) has been entirely removed.

Formerly boasting a fine ballroom, dining room, and fifty-two guest rooms, this 13,000 square foot, five-floored building with verandas on three floors that wrap around three sides, the hotel could be re-configured into almost any residential or commercial use.